Responsible for electrical and mechanical support throughout the Warehouse.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
* electrical troubleshooting, power distribution and control wiring
* Diagnose and repair malfunctioning electrical equipment using industry best practices
* Install and repair circuits, breakers, and fixtures across the facility
* Facilitate an electrically safe work environment for all employees
* Welding and fabrication
* replacing mechanical components such as motors, reducers, drive chains, sprockets, sheaves, pulleys, rollers, conveyor belts, and bearings
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment
* Train backup personnel in tool and equipment repair and maintenance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Current Electrician's License
* A general knowledge of PLC and ancillary devices such as: photo eyes, solenoids, proximity sensors, pneumatic equipment, conveyor systems
* Knowledge of AC motor troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of VFD's and Servo's.
* Fork lift and general warehouse equipment familiarity
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
* Team player
* Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge
* Safe and skillful operation of various power and hand tools
Ensures operation of plant machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, , and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.